Creates an animation tween which changes the frame of the spritesheet image
with the specified id
defines how many milliseconds each frame should be displayed.
You can also specify an animation mode
- 0 - Loop Forward (play from current frame to last frame and then continue at first frame)
- 1 - Loop Backward (play from current frame to first frame and then continue at last frame)
- 2 - Ping Pong Forward (play forward to last frame and then backward to first frame etc.)
- 3 - Ping Pong Backward (play backward to first frame and then forward to last frame etc.)
- 4 - Random (an entirely random frame is displayed every speed milliseconds)
The tween stays active until another tween_animate
is applied to the same image
The used image
must be a loaded as spritesheet image
with the image
-command so it has multiple frames!
Note: Speed in ms (milliseconds, 1000 ms = 1 sec)