Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: env (14)
ID 23 - Env_Sound (Snd)
Plays a sound on the map. Either at the position of the entity or everywhere.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=play only when triggered (0/1)
- ints=do NOT loop (0/1)
- ints=play everywhere (0/1)
- strs=sound file path
- strs=sound volume (0.0-1.0)