Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: env (14)
ID 21 - Env_Item (Item)
Spawns a certain item on the map at the position of this entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=item type
- ints=spawn mode (0=one time, 1=instant/infinity, 2=every x seconds, 3=on trigger only)
- ints=spawn delay (seconds, for spawn mode 2)