Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: env (14)
ID 28 - Env_Image (Img)
Draws an image. Images have less options than sprites and are normally drawn on the ground. The origin of the image is the entity position but an offset can be defined in the settings of the entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=x offset (pixels)
- ints=y offset (pixels)
- ints=cover players? (0/1)
- ints=3D height (pixels)
- ints=is decoration? (0/1)
- strs=image file path