Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: env (14)
ID 26 - Env_Explode (Expl)
Causes an explosion on the map at the position of the entity. The explosion is triggered on movement or when the entity is triggered.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=explosion range
- ints=explosion power
- ints=do NOT explode on movement (0/1)