Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: env (14)
ID 27 - Env_Hurt (Hurt)
Defines an area in which players are damaged. The area starts at the tile positions.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=damage per second (or on movement)
- ints=damage on (0=time, 1=movement, 2=both)
- ints=area width (tiles)
- ints=area height (tiles)