- CS2D Console Commands are entered in the console, executed with key-binds, configuration (cfg) files or in Lua with parse
- Lua Hooks are used to execute Lua scripts when events occur in CS2D - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
Category: player (50)
- id: player id
- team: player team
- x: domination point x (tiles)
- y: domination point y (tiles)
When a domination point (info_dom_point) is being dominated.
Note: This hook is only triggered on actual domination. There need to be enough team members on the domination point and no enemies around.
Note: If multiple players are required for domination, this hook will be triggered with the ID of the LAST player which joins for domination.
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: don't dominate