Entities are used in to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more to a map.
- Info - specify locations, areas or behaviors
- Env - environmental/visual stuff
- Gen - generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func - have a function which influences the game
- Trigger - trigger and control other entities
Category: trigger (7)
ID 93 - Trigger_Use (Use)
Triggeres entities when it is used with the use key (E by default).
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=button style (see editor list)
- ints=button alignment/direction (0=top, 1=bottom, 2=left, 3=right)
- ints=triggered by (0=everyone, 1=terrorists only, 2=counter-terrorists only)
- ints=re-use delay (ms)