Returns a value of an image
- x: x-position on map (in pixels, may have a different meaning depending on the image mode)
- y: y-position on map (in pixels, may have a different meaning depending on the image mode)
- rot: current rotation angle (0 if not rotated)
- alpha: alpha transparency value (0.0 - 1.0)
- path: string, image path
- frame: current image animation frame
- width: image width in pixels
- height: image height in pixels
- framecount: count of animation frames
Note: Returns a boolean false value if the image with the specified id does not exist.
Images are internally objects. Therefore you can also use object
to retrieve additional values of an image.