High Security Relevance
This setting is important for the security of your server!
Use it carefully! Wrong settings may make your server vulnerable or limit its functionality or accessibility!
Defines which U.S.G.N. and Steam users are allowed to use RCon (remote control). All other users or players without U.S.G.N. or Steam login are not able to use RCon when this setting is used.
It also disables external RCon completely (as external users' Steam or U.S.G.N. ID can't be verified properly).
The U.S.G.N. and Steam IDs are specified as a comma-separated list. IDs can have prefixes to tell the game if it's a Steam or U.S.G.N. ID.
- No prefix, just a number = Auto-detect based on length (lower numbers U.S.G.N., high numbers Steam)
- u Prefix = U.S.G.N. ID
- s Prefix = Steam ID
Steam IDs must be specified in the Steam ID 64 format, which is a long number (~17 digits).
- sv_rconusers "" (everyone with the right password can use RCon, NOT recommended)
- sv_rconusers "1,2,3" (only the U.S.G.N. users 1,2 and 3 can use RCon)
- sv_rconusers "u1,u2,u3" (only the U.S.G.N. users 1,2 and 3 can use RCon, same as above)
- sv_rconusers "76561197960345412" (only the Steam user with ID 76561197960345412 can use Rcon)
- sv_rconusers "s4,s5" (only Steam users 4 and 5 can use Rcon; example only, 4 and 5 are no valid Steam User IDs)
- sv_rconusers "u1,u2,u3,s4,s5" (U.S.G.N. users 1,2 and 3 and Steam users 4 and 5 can use Rcon; example only, 4 and 5 are no valid Steam User IDs)
Note: You always have to enter the RCon password to use RCon. Even if this setting is enabled.
Note: It is highly recommended to use this settings. This way you have a 2 stage protection. The U.S.G.N./Steam login and the RCon password.
Attention: This setting completely disables external RCon. You have to join the server with valid U.S.G.N./Steam login to use RCon when you use this setting!
Attention: Steam ID check only works with CS2D version 18.104.22.168 p2 and newer and if clients are using the Steam version of the game!