Network and Multiplayer
- No servers in serverlist?!
- What to do about lags?
- How to play in LAN?
- Ping? Latency? Ping Timeout?
- I can't login! 'Trying to login'/'Failed to login!'
- How do I create my own server? What is a listen/dedicated server? What is rcon?
- I want to host a game. What's my IP?
- Is there a dedicated server software for CS2D?
- Nobody joins/sees my server
- My server is not in the serverlist
- I want a 24/7 online server! Why does my server disappear when I shut down my PC?
- I want to rent a server for CS2D! What is important?
- Can I use my webspace/website/FTP-space/Dropbox/iCloud/blog/other crazy shit to host a server?
- Why is my server only in the LAN tab? I want it to be online!
Error Messages / Crashes
- CS2D closes itself
- The game says that I'm a cheater/hacker! Why?
- Memory Access Violation
- Graphics Mode XXX does not work!
- Failed to load ...
Video / Graphics
- There is only a black screen?! / I just see some squares?!
- Screen resolution problems
- Blurred graphics
Audio / Sounds
Scripts / Commands
- How to install/start CS2D?
- Why does CS2D run slowy/why does it lag?
- I downloaded custom skins/sounds! How to restore the original file(s)?
- Sniper weapons: What's the advantage of the zoom-mode?!
- Why does my server change the map without prompting?
- How do I make a custom spraylogo?To do this you either need some painting skills or already have a graphic you can edit. Your spray logo has to be a bitmap (.bmp) with 32 pixels x 32 pixels and must be grayscaled. Put the file into the subfolder "logos" of CS2D.
Remember: A white pixel is fully opaque and will be tinted into the color you select in the options menu while a black pixel is completely invisible. A gray pixel is semi-transparent; the more black, the more transparent.
To use your spray go into the "Options" menu and select the "Player" tab. Click on the spraylogo until your logo appears. Select a color afterwards.
- What is "U.S.G.N." / What is this login stuff?
- Why are there so many ads on CS2D.com!?
- Why should I play CS2D when there is CS in 3D?
- Who made CS2D?